Adventure Medical Kits Travel Series Medic
The Travel Medic is sized to fit in your carry-on bag so you always have basic first aid supplies with you. Contains blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach upset, pain, and fever, and bandages to treat minor injuries. Packed in a durable, reusable, and lightweight pouch - this is your take-it-everywhere kit.
Features & Benefits
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes
Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- First Aid for Anywhere
Compact size fits in carry-ons, backpacks, and purses.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stay Healthy At Home or Abroad
A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Wash-Up Towelette
- 3 - After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Size: 5" x 4.5" x .75"
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Group Size: 1 Person
Trip Duration: Multiple Days