Oral Rehydration Salts - 3 Pack
Guard against dehydration due to intestinal problems, vomiting, and heat exhaustion by rehydrating with these Oral Rehydration Salts. The original oral rehydration mix of the World Health Organization.
Features / Benefits
- Contains vital electrolytes plus carbohydrates which enhances the body's ability to quickly absorb fluids
- Contains glucose, sodium, and potassium
- Dissolve one packet in one liter of water and sip your way back to health
- A must for international travelers
Each sachet contains the equivalent of
- Sodium Chloride - 3.5g
- Potassium Chloride - 1.5g
- Trisodium Citrate, dihydrate - 2.9g
- Glucose Anhydrous - 20.0g
Dissolve in ONE LITRE of drinking water.
To be taken orally.
Infants - over a 24 hour period.
Children - over an 8 to 24 hour period, according to age or as otherwise directed under medical supervision.
CAUTION: DO NOT BOIL SOLUTION