Fenix LD11 300 Lumen LED Flashlight
The new Fenix LD11 is an exquisite, high-intensity EDC flashlight. With its three battery source options, it is perfect for those prepping or just desiring a quality flashlight. The LD11 is built to be a versatile every day carry option for all kinds of users. From hikers traversing dangerous terrain to urban explorers in the concrete jungle, this light will impress wherever you have it, whenever you need it. Built from rugged materials and constructed with precise attention to detail, this device can withstand serious abuse and still outperform the competition. Its compact size allows it to be carried comfortably in your pocket, purse, glove compartment, or backpack.
While many flashlights need to sacrifice power when using AA cells, this light is able to generate an impressive 300 lumens in its highest mode - several times more powerful than flashlights twice its size. A tail-switch provides one-handed activation and de-activation, as well as cycling through turbo, high, medium, and low, and strobe.
This light meets IPX-8 water proofing standards and is constructed from hard anodized aluminum, meaining it's an ideal EDC flashlight for hikers and campers as well as anyone who wants to remain prepared for the unexpected.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Strobe
- Turbo: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - Not accessible with these batteries; 14500 Battery - 300 Lumens (50 min.)
- High: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 130 Lumens (2 hours); 14500 Battery - 130 Lumens - (1 hr. 40 min.)
- Mid: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 50 Lumens (7 hr. 50 min.); 14500 Battery - 50 Lumens - (3 hr. 40 min.)
- Low: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 3 Lumens (70 hr.); 14500 Battery - 3 Lumens - 55 hr.
- Strobe: Ni-MH/Alkaline Batteries - 130 Lumens; 14500 Battery - 300 Lumens
- Intelligent drive circuit for higher battery performance
- Maximum beam distance is 427 feet (130 meters)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Recessed switch to prevent accidental activation and provides the ability to tail stand
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-head protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. Can be submerged to 2 meters for 30 min
Size of the Light
- Length: 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Diameter: 0.85 in. (21.5 mm)
- Weight Excluding Batteries: 1.87 oz. (53 grams)