UCO Compact Safety Maches
UCO Compact Safety Matches come in a 10-pack of boxes with 32 matches each. So they are ideal to store in various places around the house, RV, boat, etc. for when you really need them. Use them to light lanterns, start the BBQ, light a gas stove, or to start a fire
- Compact-sized safety matches.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for lighting campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns,candles, etc.
- Available in a 10-pack with 32 matches per box.
CAUTION:Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
- Burn Time (up to): 15 seconds
- Length: 1.6" (4 cm)