UCO Strike Anywhere Matches
Suddenly, the world is your striker! As the name implies, Strike Anywhere Matches deliver a reliable light when struck against most dry, rough surfaces. If adverse weather or moisture is a possible issue, consider UCO’S Waterproof or Stormproof Matches to supplement your fire-starting kit
- Kitchen-sized strike anywhere matches.
- Lights on most dry, abrasive surfaces.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns, candles, etc.
- Contains 250 matches per box.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. For use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
- Burn Time (up to): 20 seconds
- Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)