Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight & Watertight .5
The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day solo trips when you need an ultralight kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries. Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex™ waterproof liner, the UL / WT .5 will stay dry whatever the elements. The silnylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountian biking and climbing.
Features & Benefits
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
- Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Easy Access Bandages™
- Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
Size: 6.5" x 5" x 1"
Weight: 3.68 oz.
Group Size: 1 Person
Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days