Fenix LD12 125 Lumen LED Flashlight
TFenix has improved their powerful little LD12 by adding a XP-G2(R5) LED. The LD12G2 has 4 brightness modes, SOS, Strobe, and delivers a max 125 Lumens from one AA battery...with a 100-hour long max run time! The compact design, user-friendly interface, and waterproofing to IPX-8 Standard makes it extremely suitable for hiking, camping, and Every Day Carry (EDC).
This light meets IPX-8 water proofing standards and is constructed from hard anodized aluminum, meaining it's an ideal EDC flashlight for hikers and campers as well as anyone who wants to remain prepared for the unexpected.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Rapid Strobe and Hidden SOS
- Turbo - 125 Lumens - 2 hr. 20 min.
- High - 65 Lumens - 4 hr. 45 min.
- Mid - 30 Lumens - 10 hr. 15 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens - 100 hr.
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Pocket clip made from durable steel with TI exterior coating
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Size of the Light
- 105mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- 54-gram (excluding batteries and accessories)