UCO Mini Candle Lantern
The Mini Candle Lantern is a safe and convenient source of light and warmth both outdoors and in. Lightweight and fueled by a tealight candle, it’s ideal for ultralight hiking, bike touring and world travel, as well as a handy light to use around the home.
• Constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum.
• Burns all varieties of tealight candles.
• Glass chimney, carrying handle, and twist-lock vented base.
Made in the USA (except Anodized Green Color)
Using Candle Lanterns
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Dimensions: 4" high x 2.25" diameter (10 cm x 6 cm)
• Weight (w/ candle): 3.5 oz. (99 g)
• Candle: Tealight candle with 3-4 hour burn time