UCO Original Candle Lantern + LED
Want the warm glow of a long-burning candle but crave the security of modern technology? Say hello to your new favorite lantern. A smaller-than-your-palm, battery-powered LED flashlight fits conveniently into the base of this UCO Original Candle Lantern and can work separately from the lantern. Pop out the LED flashlight with its tabletop stand and use it to illuminate a task or your favorite novel. The candle burns up to 9 hours while the batteries for the LED flashlight will last up to 40 hours
- Detachable LED light is housed in base of lantern.
- Provides up to 40 hours of LED light (two CR2032 batteries included).
- Lantern collapses down to 4.75".
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle.
- Easy-slide glass chimney, spring-loaded candle tube, and viewing slot.
- Carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base .
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
Made in the USA
Using Candle Lanterns
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dimensions–open: 7" high x 2" diameter (18 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 4.75" high x 2" diameter (12 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 7.1 oz.(201 g)
- Candle: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles