UCO-Candlelier Candle Lantern
Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and—voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch. -
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
Made in the USA
Using Candle Lanterns
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dimensions: 8" high x 4" diameter (20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 18.0 oz. (510 g)
- Candles: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles