UCO Original Candle Lantern Value Pack
Grab the Value Pack and start your adventure! The pack includes the Original Candle Lantern™ and a 3-pack of UCO 9-hour candles stored in a convenient fleece bag.
- Lantern collapses down to 4.25".
- Lightweight, durable aluminum or brass construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; includes extra 3-pack of 9-hour candles.
- Easy-slide glass chimney, spring-loaded candle tube, and viewing slot.
- Carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Fleece bag stores the lantern and candles.
Made in the USA
Using Candle Lanterns
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dimensions–open: 6.5" high x 2" diameter (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 4.25" high x 2" diameter (11 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 6.4 oz. (181 g) in aluminum; 8.8 oz. (249 g) in brass
- Candle: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles