Fenix PD35 960 Lumen LED Flashlight
The 2014 edition of the PD35 is fitted with an advanced CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that produces a brilliant and clean beam pattern. With a maximum output of 960 lumens, this light is brighter than many search and rescue flashlights on the market while remaining a fraction of the size and the cost. Powering this incredible technology is either two lithium CR123 batteries, or a single, rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 cell.
Multiple Output Modes
Five output modes allow you to tone down the brightness, giving you the ability to take your light from a brilliant outdoor spotlight to a close-range tool for indoor use. Switching modes is made easy through a prominent side switch located at the light’s bezel. The textured switch is easy to find and operate with one hand, even in bulky gloves. The ability to quickly cycle through modes gives you the power to decide exactly how much illumination is ideal for your situation.
Fenix builds all of its flashlights to be ready for real-world abuse. From drops and dings to heat, cold, moisture, and more, their gear holds up against the worst conditions and the toughest use. Military-grade hard-anodizing protects the machined aluminum body against scratches and corrosion, and O-ring seals offer an IPX-8 waterproof rating. The toughened ultra-clear glass lens is coated with an anti-reflective treatment, optimizing strength while providing the highest quality beam.
This light meets IPX-8 water proofing standards and is constructed from hard anodized aluminum, meaining it's an ideal EDC flashlight for hikers and campers as well as anyone who wants to remain prepared for the unexpected.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L 2(U2) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Five Modes of Operation:
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 10 min.)
- High: 460 Lumens (3 hours 15 min.)
- Mid: 180 Lumens (10 hours)
- Low: 50 Lumens (38 hours)
- Economy: 14 Lumens (150 hours)
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 682 Feet (208 meters)
- Digitally regulated output; maintains constant brightness
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on fuction
- Side switch on the head
- Dual spring design to produce better impact resistance--more suitable for flat-head batteries
- Low voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-termperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Intelligent memory circuit; remembers the last mode used before turning off
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard: Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes