Oral Rehydration Salts - Single Pack
Guard against dehydration due to intestinal problems, vomiting, and heat exhaustion by rehydrating with these Oral Rehydration Salts. The original oral rehydration mix of the World Health Organization.
Features / Benefits
- Contains vital electrolytes plus carbohydrates which enhances the body's ability to quickly absorb fluids
- Contains glucose, sodium, and potassium
- Dissolve one packet in one liter of water and sip your way back to health
- A must for international travelers
Each sachet contains the equivalent of
- Sodium Chloride - 3.5g
- Potassium Chloride - 1.5g
- Trisodium Citrate, dihydrate - 2.9g
- Glucose Anhydrous - 20.0g
Dissolve in ONE LITRE of drinking water.
To be taken orally.
Infants - over a 24 hour period.
Children - over an 8 to 24 hour period, according to age or as otherwise directed under medical supervision.
CAUTION: DO NOT BOIL SOLUTION